1) Connecting Device : Your mobile's modem
2) ISP Name : anyname (anything you like)
3) Phone Number : *99***3# / Try 99***1
4) Username and Password : blank
5) Configure your browser and download manager to use the proxy
18.104.22.168 and port 8080.( My advice is to use Opera since you
can browse both wap and regular websites)
6) Connect to the dial-up account. You will be connected at 115.2
kbps (but remember, that is a bad joke).
7) Pick up your mobile and try to access any site. You will get "Access
Denied…"(except for Airtel Live!). IT DOES NOT MATTER.
Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,
press ENTER and…….WAIT
9) After a few seconds the page will start to load and you have the
Whole Internet at your Disposal.
NEW ACCOUNT NAME:A1
User name: (blank)
Go to Internet Setting in connectivity here choose intrnet profile–go to new profile setting are As below
CONNECT USING:A1(which was created in data comm.)
Now you would be able to see it now selest it and take "more" option then select setting here in use proxy option it will be selected no if it is no then change it into yes
Now Go to Proxy address a
nd give the adress as
22.214.171.124 and then the port number as 8080
choose streaming settings now in connect using option choose a1 that we created leave the use Proxy option as no itself.
These Are The Settings :
Now access airtellive! from ur activated SE phone goto VIDEO GALLERY OR VIDEO UNLIMITED(varies according to states) choose live streaming then choose CNBC OR AAJTAK WHILE CONNECTING TO MEDIA SERVER cancel AFTER 9 or 10 sec then type any web adress if it shows access denied then once again select CNBC and wait for a few more sec than before if its fully connected also no prob its free then cancel it or if ur connected then stop it and the internet is ready to take of .
GOOD LUCK SE AIRTEL USERS